Saturday 23 July 2011

Summer's Project












Yes, I know I'm supposed to post the second half of the Adele story but I've been super busy... Actually, super busy doesn't begin to cover it.

I'm working on a project called Operation Triple Threat: Sing Dance, Act. A 6-week intensive summer programme for performers between the ages of 11 and 18.   It is taking up all of my time but has been so rewarding! It's so great to see the kids coming out of their shells and its the best thing in the world to see their huge smiles at the end of each week :)

For more information check out: www.operationtriplethreat.com






In trying to get the word out about the programme, I have been in the press quite a bit lately...
Here are  the articles. (Click on photo to zoom in).

 
The Barbados Advocate                                                     Kurama Magainze                                   

 NationNews.com  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please remember to tell me who you are when leaving a comment. If you don't have a Google account, Open ID etc. Just click Name/Url, type in your name and click OK. Thanks!